hoi an travel
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
hoi an travel

hoi an travel

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

Temple bridge in Hoi An

Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

1Temple bridge in Hoi An Empty Temple bridge in Hoi An Sáb Jun 24, 2017 9:38 am

Admin

Admin

Not only is the soul of the people of Hoi An, pagoda Bridge also is to address spirituality with the story of how the present lifetime. transparency daihyakka. You want to visit Hoi An and My Son, so let's use our services car Viet Nam Hoi An to My Son visit two places.

Japanese covered bridge are the Japanese traders who contributed money to build in about the 17th century, so people sometimes also called Japanese bridge. Due to the impact of the disaster on the preview title, Japanese covered bridge was restored many times over and gradually lose the elements of Japanese architecture, rather it is the Vietnamese style architecture, flowers.

The graceful Bridge pagoda-shaped upper-style pagoda is made of lower demand, the sphere by curved wooden planks in the Middle rounds, getting past the Pine Creek Hoai River. The bridge of size 3 m x 18 m.

Covered bridge bent tile roofing is soft, lunisolar-based stone-built, Boardwalk sphere, two top bridge with 7 between according to the I-shaped.

On the main door of the pagoda Bridge has embossed 3 Kanji is Lai Vien Kieu (mean of people to remotely)-named by Lord Nguyen Phuc Chu in Hoi visited in 1719.

Background of the World associated with the legend of the Island-a species of aquatic Monster have located in India, in Vietnam and in the middle of the tail section and Japan each Isle swinging is caused floods, earthquakes in these places. The temple is considered as a sword crashed back Monster, making it not with its tail, causing the quake. So, in addition to building bridges to serve traffic, old people also imply towns took cover species, keep the peaceful life.

On the slopes of bridges have a small shrine the God Emperor Wu of the commune's North-town style treatment professional spirit, the flood according to the beliefs of the people of China.

The Western Stone Monkey statues, put 2 Bridge East Rock Dog statue is put 2 two mascots "unique" only in Hoi An ancient town.

Worship statues of dogs and monkeys at the Japanese covered bridge, many people argue that the disproportionate 2 top side of two bridges on the mascot is to imply about construction period lasted 3 years, starting from the year groundbreaking (the monkey) and completed in Dog (the dog). Furthermore, someone said that the construction of the bridge, the two sides first dog and monkeys is a local direction only: only the direction "South"; Productivity also directed "North".

In Bowl-stamps of the Japanese, they are cult, worship in many ancient beliefs about two children this mascot. When visiting the pagoda will easily read the word seen for quite or about two mascots "towns took cover" two top Japanese covered bridge. My own Hyenas are engraved the Chinese line: "Celestial cranes twinning an climax, the horoscope of amphibians the smart plan". Meaning: Two stars celestial cranes land need reassuring Two generals kept horoscope offers attaining. This Hyena couples sitting on an altar facing each other a look. My Son is a famous shrine of Vietnam, to learn about this place please participate in our You want to visit My Son sanctuary, let join at here

Observation can be detected as a pair of "Gagan" i.e. a buck, a tall child by sitting, pregnancy, leg guard drills before standing, two legs sit on pedestals like dogs nhổm up, coming out to confront evil in order to protect the well-being of the people of the city. So, does that old people every decade means when "pilgrimage," about the Japanese covered bridge are all trying to linger in front of the two mascots to burn incense become Center of worship must bridge the peace household. Many people have the condition included alloy wheels gift, fruit, incense lamp insurgent two Sir "Hyena" and "Ghost", Most notably on the full moon day, lunar new year. Material should sculpt the statues on the new at first glance thought that was made of stone by gray exterior paint, but in fact it is made of wood Statue of the dog breed for color plated, stone, stone monkey. That is the mystery that so far though has spent nearly 500 years but these wooden statues still sitting majestically, face full of mystery and thấn, the school exists before the grim time. Still known as such, but the mysterious story surrounding the Japanese covered bridge and two Spirit "Most", "Hyena" is set of meditation persists.

https://hoiantravel.activo.mx

Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]