hoi an travel
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.
hoi an travel

hoi an travel

No estás conectado. Conéctate o registrate

My Son temple

Ir abajo  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]

1My Son temple Empty My Son temple Sáb Jun 24, 2017 9:14 am

Admin

Admin

My son in the only Township, the only district, Quang Nam province, Da Nang City about 70 km to the Southwest, about 40 km from the city of Hoi An. You want to visit Hoi An and my son, so please use the services of our excursion to the Viet Nam Hoi An to My Son sanctuary

Painting sanctuary is located in a Valley about 2 km in diameter, around the Hill, mountain, is in the Alpine circuit for about 100 m to 400 m from East Truong son over my son to the Chinese capital.

My son is of the Hindu Kingdom of Champa. Every King, after all, to my son do his baptism, consecration ceremony of worship and built the temple. My son is the only point of Cham art has continuous development process from the 7th century to the 13th century. In the early 7th century, King Sambhuvarman Temple was built by the very sustainable materials, survive to this day. The Kings are remodeling the old temples and building new temples to rise up to their gods.

The main temple at my son worships a Linga or icons of the God Siva-ascended into protection of the line King of Champa. Gods are worshipped in my son's Bhadrésvara, was a King of the line was the founder of the first King of the Amaravati in the late 4th century associated with the name of the God Siva, became the main faiths worship the God-King and Royal ancestors.

In 1885, son ruins were discovered by a French soldier. In 1898-1899, two researchers of the France Telecom is l. Finot and L.de Lajonquière and Home Architect cum archaeology h. Parmentier had to my son to study the inscriptions and architectural art, sculpture ... until the year 1903-1904 the most basic document about beer and American architecture art paint was l. Finot officially announced.

The temple Tower in America Paint was divided into several clusters, built according to the same principles. Each cluster consists of a main sanctuary (Kalan), surrounded by towers or extra work. The main temple represents Mount Meru-Center of the universe, is the convergence of the gods and the God Siva. The secondary Temple (Temple) worshipped the God of the solar direction. There are also extra work is towers often have tile roofs, where pilgrims this page, keep. The Temple of health no window, only the Tower works new side window.

Health pyramid temples, built of brick with sandstone decor plate. They are snugly together today and not have the research would determine the adhesive. After the wall was built onto the Tower, the new sculptor started floral carvings, figurines, fun ... up the tower. Sculpture techniques on very little of brick appeared in the other arts in the area.

Each temple Tower in my son has 3 main parts: Empire Tower, the tower and the roof of the Tower: the Tower of Empire: according to the opinion of the people of Champa, the Tower symbolizes the mundane world, often built on the square or rectangular, brick or slate. The decoration is a motif pattern, shape the animals people prayed standing in small ...

Relative: according to the opinion of the people of Champa, the Tower symbolizes the spiritual world, where people erase the dust the ceiling to escape can be exposed to the ancestors and immersing with the gods.

The tower roof: the roof of the Tower symbolizes the gods, usually has three floors as high up as possible to narrow. Each floor full structure simulations back doors and false floor under door and decorated the statue, horse riding of random gods in Hinduism as: birds, geese, cows, elephants, lion ... The first and second floor in each corner is often decorated the small Tower.

According to the researchers of ancient art, Thap Cham Thap Cham architecture in America Paint convergence is more style, bringing continuity from the old style of the 7th century to the 8th century, the Future Republic style 8th century to 9th century, Dong Duong style from the mid-9th century, the American style of painting and transition between my son and Dinh Binh Dinh style,

Long now people still call the temple Tower in the U.S. Paint according to spell A, A ', B, C, D ... According conventions is divided and named Henri Parmentier. He has to rely on the wall surrounding the temple tower to cluster them together groups bearing a letter. Direct observations, it was found that the numbers in each group of he seems to rely on the talents of each temple, Tower. Start from the main temple-Tower bearing the Group's most important number 1; the tower gate 2; the remaining Tower according to the function of the group is assigned the next number. His name is method is significant in the study and management of American heritage Paint for many years. My son is a famous holy sites of Vietnam, to learn about this place please join our VIet Nam Hoi An My Son group tour

Among 225 Health relics discovered in Vietnam, America's own Son has about 70 temples, 32 bi sign exists or the other form. The temples here but no longer one intact but still is the best reference to learn the process of development of the art of Health. The art of sculpture to receive deep influence of India, but in the process of developing indigenous properties increasingly bold and ethnic assertion create looks unique, exotic lead hẫp jewelry. Sculpture also has the images priest, dancer carving and sensual but emerged as the characteristics

https://hoiantravel.activo.mx

Volver arriba  Mensaje [Página 1 de 1.]